Come to Treviso for the 28th WORLDWIDE CONVENTION OF ITALIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE ABROAD
Save the date: 28th October 2019 in Treviso, Chamber of Commerce of Treviso - Belluno | Dolomites
INDUSTRIAL COLLABORATIONS AS A NEW FRONTIER OF INTERNATIONALIZATION
FOCUS ON TOURISM
Sign in here for free
28th WORLDWIDE CONVENTION OF ITALIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE ABROAD
Treviso - Venice - Padua
The 28th edition of the Worldwide Convention of Italian Chambers Of Commerce Abroad will take place in Veneto region, from 26th to 29th October 2019. The event, organized by the Program Agreement 2019 between Veneto Region and the Chambers of Commerce of Treviso -Belluno | Dolomites and Venezia Rovigo, has always been an important opportunity to strengthen the relationships among the Italian Chamber of Commerce Abroad network, Institutions and Italian business realities.
The 78 Italian Chamber of Commerce Abroad, located in 55 countries of the world, will have the opportunity to meet the Italian stakeholders involved in promotion, to deal with internationalization strategies aimed at Italian small and medium enterprises.
Veneto is well suited to host this important event, being the third Italian exporting region with 63.3 billion exports in 2018 to over 200 countries and about 50% of industrial production destined for foreign countries. It is also the leading Italian region for tourist flows with 69.2 million presences in 2018, 16.5 million passengers pass through the airports (Venice-Treviso is the fourth Italian pole) and 1.6 million in the port of Venice.
The program of the Convention includes a new organization among the three local chamber of commerce: the Chamber of Commerce of Treviso - Belluno | Dolomites, the Chamber of Commerce of Venice Rovigo and the Chamber of Commerce of of Padua. Their synergy will be aimed at increasing the promotion of meetings with companies in the respective territories and precisely, in Treviso on Monday 28th October, in Venice on Tuesday 29th October morning and in Padua on Tuesday 29th October afternoon.
Nell’ambito dei lavori della Convention, la mattina di lunedì 28 ottobre 2019, presso la Sala Borsa della Camera di Commercio di Treviso -Belluno, è previsto il Convegno inaugurale dal titolo Le collaborazioni industriali come nuova frontiera dell'internazionalizzazione. L’evento rappresenterà, senza dubbio, un importante momento di confronto per affrontare il tema dell’attrazione degli investimenti esteri nel nostro paese.
As part of the work of the Convention, on the morning of Monday 28 October 2019, at Sala Borsa of the Chamber of Commerce of Treviso - Belluno | Dolomites, will take place the inaugural Conference entitled Industrial collaborations as a new frontier of internationalization. The event will represent an important moment of confrontation to deal with the topic of attracting foreign investments in Italy.
That's why participating to the event is a great idea:
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO DISCOVER FOREIGN MARKETS
- With the Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad's services available to the Italian entrepreneurial system
- Thanks to the news and the information about new interesting markets
- With business opportunities
- Thanks to the network of specialists for business develop strategies
- To increase promotion possibilities for tourism
- Come to explore new events and opportunities offered by Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad for start-ups and innovative companies
- To present your product and services
- To get information to organize your promotion abroad
Welcome! Find out what you can do in "b2match":
- Sign in to the convention of Monday 28th October 2019 morning in Treviso to discover business opportunities and macroeconomic scenarios for Italian export in the world
- Sign up to bilateral meetings with the spokesperson of Italian Chamber of Commerce Abroad of Monday 28th October 2019 afternoon in Treviso
- Sign up to the conference with bilateral meetings on tourism of Tuesday 29th October 2019 morning in Venice