The Italian Chamber of Commerce for Hungary
with the Partnership of EY,
Is pleased to invite You to the first of a mini series of three webinars, related to the tax sector in Hungary.
The main topics of this event will be about:
- How digitalization is influencing the Hungarian tax landscape:
• Continuous extension of scope of live data reporting to the Hungarian Tax Authority
(Live reporting of invoices, VAT summary reports, Electronic Public Road Trade Control System (EKÁER))
• DAC6 – EU Mandatory Disclosure Regime
• The tax authority’s plans for the smart utilization of data to increase the efficiency of tax audits and real life experiences
- Key changes in 2021:
• Summary of the key changes in the Hungarian tax rules, effective from 1 January 2021
- Tax policy developments in Hungary - supporting economic growth during and after the coronavirus crisis:
• Expectations re the government’s general tax policy direction
• Support during and after the coronavirus crisis – what happened? what can we expect?
• Continued support on foreign investment – grants and incentives
The speakers will offer their knowledge and experience with the aim of exhibiting content of great value for all participants, you are therefore invited to interact with them through specific questions regarding the topic.
The language used in this event will ONLY be ENGLISH.
Thursday 21st of January 2021 | at 10:30 am
Webinar Lenght: Around 90 mins
Speaker's talk lenght: 20 / 30 minutes + Questions and Answers final session
Welcome Greetings :
Francesco Maria Mari, CCIU's President
Stefania Speziani, CCIU's General Secretary
Hans Kleinsman - Director of Innovation - International Tax & Transaction Services - EY
Péter Vadász - Tax Services Manager - EY
THE EVENT WILL BE BROADCAST THROUGH THE ZOOM PLATFORM.
THE EVENT IS FREE FOR THE CCIU'S MEMBERS.
FOR ALL THOSE WHOM ARE NOT MEMBERS THE PRICE IS €15 or 5.000 HUF (VAT included).
ALL INFORMATION REGARDING THE PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE ON THE FORM YOU WILL FIND CLIKING ON "THE REGISTER NOW" BUTTON BELOW