Treviso, Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Criminal infiltration and pandemic: entrepreneurial dynamics and fragility - Economics Tuesday Talks Ca’ Foscari Unioncamere Veneto.
The webinar organized by the Department of Economics Prof. Monica Billio has seen the greetings of the Vice Governor De Berti and the Rector Lipiello.
President Pozza illustrated the actions of the Chamber system to create a culture of legality shared with the authorities in charge. The Chamber system - he stressed - is the source and repository of information for our companies.
- President Carraro - Confindustria Veneto
- The Prefect of Venice - His Excellency Zappalorto
- Giovanni Mainolfi - Veneto Regional Commander, Guardia di Finanza
- Marco Di Cataldo - Postdoctoral Researcher in Economics of Organized Crime, Ca' Foscari University of Venice
- Niccolò Stamboglis, Domenico Tarantino - InfoCamere
The event was moderated by:
- Monica Billio, Department of Economics, Ca' Foscari University of Venice