Source: press office Chamber of Commerce Treviso Belluno | Dolomites
Superbonus 110% : Free Webinar
in collaboration with IlSole24ore
Webinar, July 6, 2021 - 15.00-17.00
The Chamber of Commerce of Treviso-Belluno has established an important collaboration with the Editorial Group "Il Sole24ore", by virtue of which it is organized in the current year an articulate activity of updating and training in favor of the Chamber stakeholders (Associations and Organizations, companies, professionals, consultants) structured in a series of free appointments, dedicated to topics of great interest and relevance.
The path in question provides for the organization of 6 webinars lasting about 2 hours each, according to the following program:
- Superbonus 110%: issues and solutions both in the technical and fiscal aspect, for businesses and professionals;
- Transition Enterprise 4.0: technology to support the improvement of productivity and the creation of new business models;
- Digital Transformation: dynamics and possibilities of new technologies to obtain the maximum support in the sale of products through e-commerce;
- Crisis of enterprise: instruments of prevention of the crisis of enterprise, obligations and opportunities;
- Problems and solutions of the Job: the new forecast relationships in the sector of the job law to the light of the economic difficulties puts into effect them and future;
- Temporary manager: organizational models for business continuity.
Webinar Superbonus 110%
The first event will concern, as mentioned, the theme of the "Superbonus 110%" and is set for Tuesday, July 6, from 15.00 to 17.00: in this regard, we attach the relevant poster, with all the information and how to participate and we report the specific news on 24Ore Professionale.
Download the poster of July 6, 2021 and register online:
Subsequent appointments will be the subject of specific communications, which will be sent promptly, as well as promoted through the usual Chamber information media (website, newsletter, social, etc.).
How to participate
Participation in the webinar is free of charge.