Source: press office Venicepromex
Did you know that the use of the Digital Showroom is free*?
What we can do together with you in the Digital Showroom:
Organise B2B with foreign counterparts
or, as an alternative to B2B,
Create 1 customised corporate video to promote your company abroad.
The BUSINESS VIDEO service includes:
- Consulting and sharing objectives in the choice of the type of video
- Development of the project with modern technologies both in shooting and editing
- Creation of a shared video script following the storytelling narrative
- Filming in Digital Showroom
- Creative editing with the possibility of animations, sounds, regularly licensed music, subtitles and animated graphics
- Delivery of the finished product in various formats for proper sharing on various web and social platforms
Who can participate?
Only active companies from the Veneto region that are registered in the company register and operate in any sector may participate in the project, after checking that the proposed products can be presented in the space available in the Digital Showroom.
* How much does it cost?
For the year 2021 and until the available ceiling is exhausted, thanks to the intervention of the Chamber of Commerce of Padua, active Venetian companies registered in the business register can join the Digital Showroom for free.
PLEASE NOTE: Companies in the Veneto region will be responsible for any transport costs and product management at the Digital Showroom, as well as for any other service, charge and/or expense not mentioned above.
The initiative is reserved for a limited number of companies from the Veneto region that are active and registered in the companies register.
In accepting requests to participate/join, the chronological order in which the application forms are received by Venicepromex will be taken into account until the ceiling available for the project is exhausted.
This initiative benefits from a contribution under the "de minimis" regime for a maximum indicative amount of Euro 3,500.00 including VAT (three thousand five hundred euros) per company.
Venicepromex will inform each company participating in the project of the actual value of the de minimis aid based on the services requested.
By signing the attached forms (see below), each company declares that it meets the requirements necessary to obtain these contributions and that it complies with the quantitative limits set by the relevant regulations.
Venicepromex will then proceed to carry out all the formalities connected with and inherent to the granting of this contribution (e.g. registration in the appropriate national register of State aid).
Documents required for participation
In order to participate, the following documents must be sent to Venicepromex by e-mail (email@example.com
) by 29 July 2021
- Substitute declaration made pursuant to Articles 46, 47 and 48 of Presidential Decree No. 445/2000, see Annex 2 (specifying that the declarations made by the company will be verified and in the event of false declarations the company, in addition to incurring the criminal liability referred to in Article 76 of Presidential Decree No. 445/2000, may no longer be the beneficiary of the above-mentioned facilitation and must therefore pay Venicepromex the full fees for the activities carried out by the company).
What is the Digital Showroom?
- A project of Venicepromex - Agency for Internationalisation, an expression of the Chamber system of Veneto;
- A space, both physical and virtual, that allows you to present your products in the most effective way possible, making up for the impossibility of physically meeting international operators;
- A studio equipped (at Padiglione 11 of Fiera di Padova) with the best audio-video technology (cameras, mixers, etc.) and with a panoramic chroma key backdrop for projecting backgrounds.
I want to know more.
For more information please contact:
Venicepromex - Agency for Internationalisation
We are waiting for you!
Prot. nr 599/2021/MC
Who are we?
Venicepromex is the Agency for Internationalisation promoted by the Veneto Chambers of Commerce system.