Source: Unioncamere del Veneto press office
Unioncamere Veneto - Eurosportello in cooperation with the Regional Development Agency of Podravje-Maribor (Slovenia) and the Enterprise Europe Network (600 offices in 66 countries worldwide), is organising the B2B meeting event "Innovation &Digitalisation in the Agro-Food Sector" within the framework of the 59th International Agriculture and Food Fair (AGRA -Slovenia) to be held in virtual mode on 24 and 25 August 2021.
In this regard, companies from the Veneto Region are invited to participate in the event.
The B2B meeting event "Innovation &Digitalisation in the Agro-Food Sector" takes place within the framework of the 59th International Agriculture and Food Fair (AGRA -Slovenia), recognised as a reference point in Slovenia and neighbouring countries for the Agro-food sector.
The 58th edition of the AGRA fair registered more than 1800 exhibitors from 30 countries. The matchmaking event aims to initiate business and technology collaborations by offering pre-arranged 30-minute meetings. The basis of the meetings is an online catalogue containing all the competence profiles of each participant https://innovation-digitalisation-in-agro-food.b2match.io/participants
Sectors of interest
- Fruit and vegetables
- Innovation and digitisation
- Future agriculture
- Climate change and water resources
- Organic farming
- Proximity food
- Nutritional security
- Strengthening agricultural areas
- Forests and wood
- Tourism in agriculture
- It is an opportunity to make yourself known and to find national and international partnerships of a commercial, research and development, technology transfer, European project and investment nature;
- It is a FREE showcase for your company; your profile can be updated at any time and remains online for at least 2 years;
- It is the reference partnering event in Slovenia and neighbouring countries in the agri-food sector.
- The previous edition of the B2B event registered companies from 12 countries.
- What if I can't attend? You will still have the possibility to establish contacts with participants and take advantage of partnering opportunities even after the event.