Economy - published on 12 April 2023
Source: Venicepromex Press office
The Internationalisation Agency VENICEPROMEX stems from the joint effort of the three Chambers of Commerce of Padua, Treviso-Belluno| Dolomiti and Venice-Rovigo to aggregate and rationalise services. It has been incorporated as an in-house consortium company, serving the network of Chambers of Commerce and acting in collaboration with the Veneto Region, Field Associations, Local Entities and Institutions.
The President of Venicepromex is Mario Pozza, the General Manager is Franco Conzato.
The mission of Venicepromex is to help the internationalisation of businesses and supports this process through a team specifically dedicated to ensuring that the different territories of the Veneto region move as one. The final aim is to support the ability of the local economies in the region to emerge on the international stage as the sum of the excellence available in Veneto, enhancing local specificities.
The services offered to the regional economy:
• Provide economic advice and aid the resolution of everyday issues associated to operating on foreign markets;
• Organise agendas and business meetings with selected foreign counterparties;
• Support digitalisation in business internationalisation processes;
• Organise events aimed at providing dedicated and customised training;
• Design and develop integrated and territorial promotional events, to increase awareness on foreign markets of the Veneto region’s points of excellence and disseminate the image of Veneto as an internationally oriented region;
• Work with the territory to help the tourist industry to plan and programme new organisational models for attracting international tourists.